Sunday, November 7, 2010

I seem to have stopped the Lyme herbs. I didn't do it intentionally -- just kept forgetting to order them. I ran out last week.

I think for now I am going to stay off them. I didn't notice any improvement while I was taking them (more than 3 months). Also thinking of cutting out some of the supplements. I had gotten up to around 80 pills a day -- too much.

Still on a short cycle of flares. I had the worst one in a while yesterday -- all joints extremely painful, full-on brain fog, and so exhausted that I conked out on the couch for most of the afternoon. I didn't even get dressed -- just stayed in my pajamas. Rare for me. I think I'm going to try and make a note when I have flares so I can see what the cycle actually is. I think it's somewhere between 4 and 6 days, but I can never remember by the time the next one comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment