Thursday, December 30, 2010

disAbilify

I took the 1 mg dose yesterday morning after taking Tuesday off. I started feeling itchy about an hour after I took it, and after that I was scratching all day. It just makes me feel wrong...flat and dull, and having trouble thinking and typing -- keep getting the letters confused when I touch type. I haven't done any knitting or crocheting since last weekend, although I have two projects ready to start. I don't feel sad, but I did a bunch more random crying. I didn't have nightmares last night (or any dreams that I can remember), but it feels like this is not a good drug for me.

I'm not sure what to do. I didn't take it today. Still feel very sedated -- in spite of sleeping for 9 1/2 hours last night, I had to lie down at 10:30. Fell asleep again and slept for 3 more hours. The all-over itching is gone, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment